1. Always know where your main shut off valve is, and make sure it works...... just in case of a flood.
2. Don't ignore leaks.... they will always lead to bigger problems.
3. Use the disposal wisely, never pour grease down the drain.
4. If you have a blockage, you can use a plunger on your sink, toilet or shower.
5. Pay attention to your toilet running, otherwise expect a large water bill.
6. Always be mindful of your water pressure, there might be a break in the line or galvanized piping. (Neither is good)
7. If you notice moisture or mold, inspect for leaks. (Especially under the sinks and behind the hot water heater)
8, If your shower head has no pressure, soak in white vinegar to remove any build-up.
9. Invest in preventative maintenance.
Copyright © 2020 Sewer Savers Inc - All Rights Reserved.
Thanks for visiting